698th entry

This is the latest update. I got a new pair of spectacle yesterday. It dun really cost me much as i merely need to top up $20 to make my lens look thinner. This is a special request and this cost $20 more. Im willing to pay it as my spectacle will be more balance and the weight will be lighter.

Actually it is an expensive gift from him. A belated gift which cost him more than what he planned to get for me. That's why im willing to wait till now because my spectacle is never cheap.

*Thanks! I love it except it currently has a super tight grip which im not used to it.

With the new pair spectacle, it seem that the whole world is turning on an extra bright bulb. I can see things with a brighter look. Ya.. i can see my grey hairs are so outstanding at the shop! The man at the spectacle shop mentioned that my old pair lens are turning discoloured as they are covered with protective coat. No wonder the old pair is not as clear as before!

Also i did a spring cleaning on my shoes. Wiped, take a photo of each pair and boxed them up. I had boxed 15pairs recently. I didn't mentioned that i had cleaned and cleared up my current shoe cabinet. I estimated that i had occupied 90% of the space!

Saw new designs as winter-spring designs were out. Wish to get more pairs but the current stock can really last me for a couple of years.

Comments

Popular Posts