703th entry

Today i received a call from his mum abt the PSLE results. My feeling was abit of mixture. I dunno whether i shd be disappointed or i shd be happy abt it. He scored lesser than his prelim, 3B and 1C. Im happy that he score a pass in his Chinese and a B grade for Math. It is because he told me that Math is darn difficult. Yes, i was. I tried to solved some but still unveiled. I am super worried for his chinese paper 1 as the way he wrote seem abit messy and super creative. For science, he had great improvement. From barely pass to a B, it is good.

Disappointed that he cannot score A for English. I pinned that he can score well for his best subject. The total score he received was 186. It disappointed his mum the most. I knew she hoped that he can go express stream, instead of normal.

Overall, it seemed that he improved gradually.. perhap i shd be happy for him. Sad that he wished to join express stream is gone. Hope that he will do well for his sec studies and will not disappointed us again.

Comments

Popular Posts