704th entry

I need to write, somehow i need to brush up my writing as well.

For the past two days, i had much enjoyment. On friday, i tot that the date will be disasterous with them. However it turned out to be well, with some fun. Perhap im quite a hospitality person. Love to show my sociable side to foreigners. Muhaha.. Am i?

We went west, north and central of singapore. Im quite worried for the petrol we had used up. The distance we travelled was darn horrorous. If it is under the cab meter charges, i think the whole trip can easily cost $100.

Had a quiet chinese dinner, somewhere near colleen's area. Frankly, the dishes is quite similar standard with my Farjar zi cha. Both are up to standard and of cos the cost is totally different. Since i dun have any transportation, i will prefer farjar as it is merely walking distance.

Drove down to Orchard for the xmas lighting. It is mainly for the sake for our new friend, who didnt see it before. She is a vietnamese, a future partner of Andrew. She is quite a nice simple lady. Somehow we managed to have a short nice chat together. We all took some pics of the festival season decorations and had a stop at Tully coffee cafe. The aroma of the coffee seem melt my heart and decided to have a cup despite it was pretty late.

After the coffee break, we rushed back for our movie, New Moon. I love the storyline.. how much vampires and werewolf were protecting Bella. I love such protection..

I am still reading the novel, as there are ample of question marks in my mind. I only know that i can know them via reading the actual book. Managed to get the e-book for the whole 4 books. Meanawhile, i can spend time reading them to brush my level.

Lucky i have those books. It make me stop missing him for the time being.

Yesterday, folks and i went to expo. Folks got a camera. Yes, a pink colour. Dad was utterly shocked when mum pick this colour. I did not expected she will pick this, as she is not a fan of pink. But i do!!

Try testing at airport and had our dinner. It was super crowded on sat, perhap due to the exhit at expo. Causing it a big crowd. We had lost track of time when we are phototaking..

By the time we reach home, it was pretty late. We had a whole day outside yesterday.

As for today, i spent some quality time on myself - reading my new ebook and resting.

Comments

Popular Posts