728th entry

Singapore Universal Studio is open yesterday. It caused me to miss the time i had in Hk and Tokyo disneyland. It make my inner kiddy character grow out whenever i stepped into such amusement park. Dear is suggesting that i should try out the scary roller coaster and i declined it. I nearly vomitted out when i tried the Viking Ship in normal amusement park and i dun want similar side effect.

Had been reading back my holiday trip.. Miss the time i had in australia and bangkok. Hope i can go back there again soon.. Need to find a stable job finish before implementing these trips.

Tham is asking me to join her to vietnam when she is back for summer holiday.. i wish too. Earning money is more important than these trips.

I checked the registration fee for the English paper. It cost $160+ for a paper. Wahhh... Broke.. =(

Comments

cleffairy said…
Wahhh...so expensive. :(
Jeremin said…
reply:
Yes, it is expensive for private candidate.

Popular Posts