730th entry

I went to JB at last min decision by ah min. I thought that we will be browsing around in some local malls for the materials she need for her wedding. She suddenly pop me that request and we did.

Dear joined us along with us. Ah min kept teasing he is my personal porter. I did sensed that she is envied that i have such a caring and "can shop with women type" guy.. keep asking us that stupid silly question - "can i change hubby?"

I had a nice day with them. Thanks to her and i have a wonderful treat. It was wonderful. Next time, we shall called colleen too.

Got invited to test food for wedding dinner by min's mum. Min had been commenting that i am like a half sister as her mum dote me very much. Lcuky i was spared to go food tasting as i felt that im stil an outsider for the wedding food tasting.

P.S. Dear must be pleased if he saw this entry - the envy issue. =P

Comments

Popular Posts