731th entry

My very little own love story.. Seem that fate had been pulling us near and yet it was far away before we know each other.

Many years before dear and i met up, we seem to be same campus and same school dept. In that building, probably we did passed by each other without knowing that both of us will be an item. Both studied in Ngee Ann and landed in same building dept. It was concidence.. And that time, we still dunno each other yet.

Few years later, both of us happened to know each other through a blogging website. It is a local youth and young adult website to target those who need online counselling. He is an volunteer for the society which operated this website. And i am one of the bloggers who love to write my interesting and emotional entries regularly. He got hooked up by my regular interesting entries and had been followed up constantly. Beside, he had beening my regular commenter too. This lasted for a few years...

For one particular day, both exchanged our msn. And we didnt start from there yet. We had been each other contact list for 6 months before we started to chat online.

We finally chat up for many months before we arranged to meet up on 18th Aug. He had arranged a romantic dinner and a movie watching. It was a wonderful beginning... Both started to meet up more and he planned alot of awesome, romantic trips throughout singapore. Both of us met up each other families and relatives before we are officially together. I went for his annual family xmas gathering and he went to visit my mum in the hospital during her operation. It was quite a funny situation as all of them mistaken us as an item and yet we were not.

After half a year of his wooing, he bought 2 tickets my fav idol concert - Jacky Cheung World Tour which worth $170 each and picked one of the seat numbers with my birthdate. Row 7, seat 15.  He popped me a magical question after it ended.

And this is how my little love story started.. Till now, we are still together for 26 mths.

Comments

Lee said…
Hi Jeremin, very interesting how you found your 'dear'.
I guess since computers became common in most homes, lots of people found their life partners via the Net.

Only last week, previous posting I blogged about this.
For me, I guess I prefer the traditional way...ha ha.
Besides I like to see rather guess, ha ha. But I can imagine its fun the Internet way.
Glad you now living happily ever after.

You have a great weekend and keep a song in your heart, Lee.
cleffairy said…
LOL... so it's college sweetheart? =D So nice of you to share... =D

Popular Posts