390th entry

It is good to use my brother's keypad. It ran so smooth while i was typing these crapps.. Haha..

Back to the main point.

I entered this entry because I was going to be nuts.. I am only trying to destress. So bear with my nonsenses if u wanna to continue to read. If not, u can click the cross button on yr top right of yr window page.

My brain is full of Management Accounting and Mathematics. Wait until the mock exams and i mixed all the formulas and everything up.. Better still, wait i blank out at the exam hall..

The downstair mulit-purpose halls all are occupied. One is Malay wedding since last night. THey are making darn lot of noises. Gals talks at the garden became the loudest secrets u can even heard. It is because the whole area design is enclosed and therefore any whisper from garden become the whole 10 blocks noise. Tat's mean everyone is awake at that moment can heard all the gossips and laughters.

Ya, the dogs were strolling also known by everyone as they bark and chase each other, even 1am at night.

The other mulit purpose hall is occupied by other event. Dunno it is a "white or red" event. (red mean happy while white mean death).

Oh ya somemore... The rest point near the multi carpark had built a bbq pit. There is also people is having buffet and bbq.

All these events caused alot of illegal parking.. Causing alot of jams and diffcult way to move in and out. SOmemore buses from neighbouring countries due to the malay wedding.

I know im grumbling toO much... bear with me please..

Somemore my loudest human stero speaker is around, making darn lot of noises. The partner is causing more matters to make the speaker grumble.. So noise.

I saw lighting flashes. Clouds are turning dark. Good! I felt toO warm and rainpour will cool down the heat. Oh poor elmo (colleen's dog) will be in darn scary mood liao as he fear of lighting and thunder.

Enough of crapping.. Go back to revise my last min studies.

Comments

Anonymous said…
now elmo is lying in my mum's bed 4 comfort n safety.. i m m getting some things frm neopets listening 2 jay's song hee hee so how's yr day? later going out with human loud speakers??
JIA YOU!!!!!!!!

Popular Posts