393th entry

jus back from nearby clinic.

Ya, u have guess right. I fall sick. Sick until i cant step out of my house for today paper.

Everyone is rambling me being sick.. not going for paper.. I expected more calls and comments later.

For goodness sake, im not running flu or sore throat. If tat, i still able to go for exam.

Honestly, I was totally prepared to have exam today. I was already on my usual school attire, shoes and ate my breakfast and holding my keys to open the gate. The next moment... everything seem to spin..

I dare not step out. I fear i will faint and no one is around me.

It spinned for the whole day and no one is at home. Hugging a pail whole day for my nauseous.

Mum ramble me for not informing her. Ah min ramble me on phone from the moment i finished the doctor consultation till i reach home. (Hp bill is going to shoot up liao).

blah blah blah...

Ok, cut short. I better go n hug my notes to study my MA. I nearly forget everything liao.

*Dowsy feeling*

Comments

Popular Posts