403th entry

I got an sms this morning indicating why i didnt update my blog. It is a long time i heard such sentence. The last time i remember is i just started my blog. This show that there is still someone reading my blog. I assumed that readers had stop reading mine as there was no much comments left recently.

Anyway i will continue to blog my daily routines..

I kept reading news. Chaos everywhere. From KL fuel strikes to Bangkok anti thaksin rally to paris new workforce rules strikes, it making me depressing.

it make me where can i plan to go for my holiday trip!

I just saw this from bangkokpost.com


Three shopping centers on Rama I Road announced their decision to close on Wednesday and Thursday (March 29-30) after the People's Alliance for Democracy (PAD) confirmed their rally outside the upscale mega shopping complex.

Siampiwat Co.Ltd and the Siam Paragon Development Co. Ltd said they would close three shopping centers including Siam Paragon, Siam Discovery Center, and Siam Center on March 29 and 30 following the news that Rama I Road in front of the three high-end department stores was likely to close due to traffic congestion.


I only pity to those tourists who happened in bangkok tat two days. They can't shop there!

Better stop writing these while continue to copy additional notes from textbook about my balancescorecard theory for MA.

WAhh... still got so many pages.. -_-"

Comments

Anonymous said…
eh.. the person sounds like me leh.. i juz too bored, looking for somewhere to read, and yours always provide interesting stuffs lah.

~~~~~*peppermin*~~~~~

Popular Posts