394th entry

Mock exam is finally over.

I went for MA exam. At least i bother to sit down for 3 hours to complete the paper in a better health state.

Ok. Since it is over, i had gone to dental on sat with my aunt help. She asked her dentist to see whether he can help my case. I spent an hour to travel there and an hour half to let him xray, cleaning, filling, moulding and extracted my other front milk teeth.

Ya, im really TOOTHLESS for front upper jaw.

Dun expect me to smile much. Also i felt weird when my tongue move around in my mouth. Just gum and no tooth. Also i will be hard time to chew food tat require front tooth to bite, eg bit an apple or chew to cut the length of noodle.

THen the rest of the weekend, i was enjoying myself with maple without my front tooth. I had a long time didnt play maple due to my mock exam.

Oh ya, happy belated birthday luke.

Comments

Popular Posts