400th entry

Congrat myself for blogging the 400th entry! Hurray..!

To congrat myself and i changed a totally new blog templates. Please gave some comments whether abt it.

I finally return school for workshop as i havent return to school since two weeks. I had a long time didnt see ronger. Therefore I managed to arrange a lunch in school with ronger even though i need to wait him an hour after my lesson.

As ah min realised i was waiting for him, she did something fishy..

Nothing else but to matchmake...

Ask ronger to matchmake me with his FRIENDS...

Making me like im very desperate.. -_-"

Comments

Anonymous said…
its ok ah min always like tat yr new blog is more refreshing like my small white hee hee dun say 2 much wait i get beaten by u.. or u can ask ronger matchmake ah min also

xiaoyanzi
pinkballz said…
new templete is refreshing.
Anonymous said…
HAHHAHA,Since When I Become A MatchMaker~!? Ah Min? No Need Lah, She Has God Liao..HAHA

荣儿笑
Jeremin said…
replied all:

thx for yr comment abt my new layout. I will not change it.

matchmake? Ah rong can have another PT job liao. please intro min a rich guy to afford her large appetite leh.

Popular Posts