414th entry

wahaha... i was watching free animation from free website.. Someone intro it to me..

Btw i will be watching from 1st to 180th episodes... I bet i will be watching online more than TV liao..

YEsterday i heard from radio tat it is good to tell or say out each happy moment per day before sleeping. This will help to reduce unable to sleep UNLESS u force yrself to think something out of nothing lah... Haha.. i must practice this to stop my sleeping prob.

Happiest moment for yesterday? Hmm.. Old friend of mine intro me to watch the free animation from tat website..

Today? Jessline & I still are friends like old time.. :)

Also i got back my mock MA.. Wahaha.. dunno izzit ah rong is my lucky star or wat. He accompany me to get back my paper and I got a pass for my MA! Hee..

My Mummy dunno izzit wanna be to test out all the food at the new nearby coffeeshop as it only open less than one week.. I had been eating there almost daily liao.. Now pinning the famous duck rice shop to open soon.. at least i got more varieties to eat..

Comments

Anonymous said…
Aye, I Think A Treat Is Coming My Way~!

荣儿

Popular Posts