416th entry

This coming GE does help my area to earn more benefits.

I had been staying for 5 yrs and finally they gave us a new bus route.. but it seem useless for me. The bus stop is darn far away from my house.

New coffeeshop and community centre had opened. Tmr is the official day to open n there is some local and foreign singers coming to make the place noisy..

THe two shelter walkway are going to build soon n it will link from my area to the nearby lrt station.

New road is opened. Other one is still digging.. No use for a non driver like me..

Sport complex and swimming pool is building now.. However i need to transport at least 20min to reach there by foot and light rail train.

Comments

Anonymous said…
why you got so many comments about the amenities that are coming up in your area?

if election is going to happen in ur area, i think you can vote for the opposition liao coz watever you comment, seems to be against of wat is happening now..

~ah min.
pinkballz said…
aiyo... y u live there? y can't i vote? ;P
Anonymous said…
oh ya, my mama says becoz of the election thingy, so they are trying to open up a new bus route so that ppl can vote for them..
but i dunno lah..
this is wat my mama says..

#(*.*)#

Popular Posts