417th entry

Im terribly UPSET!!

Someone stole MY bicycle's parts!!! Wahhhh...

I parked my bike upstair at the bike lots for 5 years and nothing happened before. I knew many bikes were stolen n therefore i locked it with many chains liao.

Tat BAD person stole my pedals n my air cap!!!

This is my even 1st time being stolen something..

So angry... Arrggghhh...

Planned to report police but bro said i cant get back my things back..

Lucky most of parts got rusty until cant unscrew or otherwise more losses will be gone..

Wahhhh... still upset.. sobsob..

update: bro console me and stated im very lucky liao.. The whole row next to me got more losses than me.. Wheels, nuts and screws, waterbottle holder, chains etc were are stolen. However my bro's bike is perfectly ok. Perhap i covered his bike with plastic cover tat had a very thick layer of dust on it and tat stealer dun wanna to dirty its hands to steal.

Comments

pinkballz said…
i still think u should report police... and tell them to patrol and guard that area more...

Popular Posts