409th entry

I got many surprises yesterday...

Peggy sms me! She had nvr forget me.. ASking me for advices for bangkok packages.. Hee.. Also she is organising the gathering again.. her sms is very cute.. starting with such sentences..

"Halo ladies, to make sure we will meet this time, ... (blah blah blah)..."

Haha.. cos we everytime we cant find a common time to meet!

Also i was surprised to spot a familiar guy wearing long sleeve red shirt is waving behind my dad's small figure..

Hahaha.. It's Timothy.. I everytime cant recognise him after a new hairdo.. He is the one who spot me ranting on escalator. Managed to chat few min and finally i knew where is work liao.. but forget to ask his position leh.. How blurish i am..

After he left, Mama told me tat he is nice-looking.. Haha.. I told her he is the guy she spotted me with at tat bus last time and tat very funny awkward dinner with his parents. This is the 1st time she praised my male friends.. She kept asking me whether he is attached or not and then asked me to get him intro me into his company..

wahhh.. my parents are so... haiz.. nvr mind..

Anyway, Friends still nvr forget me leh.. Glad to have such nice feeling..

Comments

pinkballz said…
huh, that timothy eh. still attached?

Popular Posts