573th entry

Hmmm.. i wonder if i signed my letter of appointment is a right choice. I email ah min mentioning as i had the feeling of signing my letter to sell myself to the company..

I smell trouble when i planned to stay and no doubt it will happen soon.. I was indirectly "bullied" in office cos im still consider newest gal in office. Bullying is a part of process in that dept. Somemore no one know i had signed my letter of appointment. MORE Troubles are brewing in the next week..

Office politics.. backstabbing and gossips.. I heard alot of stories.. Maybe, err.. confirming i will be part of the talks. Honestly, i had been in the talk since i was a temp there.

Sometime i hate to be working adult..

~~~~~~

I just finish a steamboat buffet at sunset way. It was quite a very last min plan as we accidentially blackmail our new finance controller to treat us since he got promoted. I realised tat the area is newly renovated into a chain of restaurants. More surprisingly, it was in-charged by the company which my uncle n aunt are working. Renovation is done by another relatives of mine. Nice ambience is created. Walking down the restaurant when i first bump into my uncle who is calling me quite a distance away. Later i bump the rest of his family and had a good talk with my aunt.

I love one of the shops there nearby. It is a pub. Though it located a HDB area, it seem to have the health pub feeling.. Haha.. my aunt tipped me tat the owner of the pub is capable guy and he is just one year younger than me.

Beside that, there are other 7 delicious restuarants.. jap food, pizza, grill food and HK cafe etc.. My aunt told me their signature dishes in their stores. Yummy.. make me wanna to try them out there..

I think our dept will organise another food gathering at tat area and trying tat pub there soon..

Comments

Popular Posts