580th entry

Things always happen for a reason.. This is always a line from my collegue.

I agree with her..

Today something happen. I planned to take a bus back but i still dunno why i still stick back taking train home. Initally i dun wish to aboard the arrived train as it was toO crowded. However i still aboard as i need to change on the next stop interchange. I stand near the door to ensure im easily alight the train in the next stop. The person who stand next to me, waving at me. She look familiar yet strange. I know she is my ex classmate but im not sure which stage of schoolmate she is. I mean primary? secondary? poly? or university?

After a few min of conversation, she is my primany classmate. Im totally lost touch of my primary mate. Cos everyone got shifted away from our school to other areas.

Exchange numbers. To ensure i will inform in next primary gathering...

wow.. 15 yrs of lost contact.. i bump to old classmate. =)

Ya.. everything happen for a reason. My reason of taking train is to bump into her.. =)

Comments

Popular Posts