578th entry

I seem to be abit tend to emotion recently.. and many major decisions i had made recently. I felt hard. SOmetime we are forced to grow up.. fairytales are for kids bah.. i thought i tried to let things be as simple as possible but the reality seem do the opposite. I learn it in a hard way to accept the fact that im not staying in a fairytale anymore. The harsh world is waiting for me, sort of the fittest will only survive in this world.

I had not been crying.. am i turn fitter or my tears are no longer available?

Little things i wish to do...

to remain as simple as i think..
i wish for carefree life.
i wish to carry my camera and take many pics whenever i went.. Time to save up for a new camera.
i wish to travel at least half the world outside.

Perhaps these little wishes are hard to fuifill..

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey, I have been reading this blog and I think its kinda interesting, maybe if you are free, you can also tune in to FM933 or read at this link http://www.datoufen.blogspot.com/

荣儿

Popular Posts