577th entry

Hmm.. back from hospital. Im still not sure whether it was good or not.

More tests need to carried out. No actions of surgery will be carried out till more results to support the decision. Need to frequent running in n out of NUH soon..

I was quite annoyed when the doctor suggested one solution is to let it untouch since there is no disruption of life. My mind was thinking to let the stones grow larger till it was toO problematic then we shall operate it? Hey, i always hear tat it is better to heal in early stage than later stage. I rather the problem is solved now than later. I can't imagine let my mum to operate at older age..

I was on the bus and i saw familiar vehicle, stopping next to me. Im not sure the car number plate till i saw a few familiar items on the vehicle. Yup.. it was tat.. i sat this vehicle before..

Colleen is still teasing on phone tat was the expensive luxury sport car we always spotted at Orchard.. haha.. no lah.. i still havent got a chance to sit tat expensive car. I wonder do i have such a chance to sit such expensive car.

Comments

Popular Posts