579th entry

Ok.. my counselling case is declared case close. My intial problem seem to be settle and it is time to consider my case to end.

Im grateful with the panda. I dunno whether it is she or he. HOwever, i learn alot and got guide clearly. I was always "give homework" from panda despite im no longer schooling.. haha.. i write alot of good points from panda in my book.

Thank you panda.. thanks for the help for past 9mths..

Ok.. other thing.. colleen call me up asking my lunar month..

haha.. she say i will be in hot soup if i ever drink.

Prediction from fortune-teller tat year of monkey and born in my lunar month is the champion for getting into trouble after drinking b4 year end. She banned me on alcohol.. instead she approve my COKE!!

Hurray...!

She approve my alcohol chocolate and desserts toO.. Tiramisu is saved! =)

Haha... colleen is so cute.. =)

Comments

Anonymous said…
approve doesn't mean overdose! happy for wat!! I dun wan so early 2 be auntie if u went wrong ha ha
N it may remind u 2 b careful when wine or beer is seved 2 u by other ppl. Eg BAD GUYS OUTSIDE!!! hee hee


Frm : Cute Colleen

Popular Posts