717th entry

Our belated 2nd anniversary celebration on 8 Jan.

It was suggested by him. Due to his impt lesson on our actual day, he proposed to reschedule to last friday, 8 Jan 2010. And i agreed as i was free that day.

Both had a simple lunch. Really simple. We had hawker food. Nothing special. Actually i planned to bring him to nearby mall to have a better lunch. Too bad, he had bought already before i suggested. So we had our simple nice lunch with his special german apple mineral water

Later we went to Vivo city. He mentioned that we would be having our dinner and movie there. Since he mentioned that it would be a simple one, so i didn't think he would make a glamourous one. Since both are pretty tight, i only imagine we will be eating something cheap and budgeted. Honestly with his accompany, i felt grateful. He had a super tight timetable which happened to start on the first week of Jan. So i didnt think he will do something grand.

I went to get my stuff at Daiso and we went to next door to see pets. Many puppies are display for sale. I still prefer mini beaeagle or terrier that we spotted previously. Later he pulled me for collection of tickets.

We were queuing at the red carpet! That mean he had booked GOLD CLASS ticket for Sherock Holmes! $36 per tix. After the collection, he pulled me up the floor which leading to the cinema. I was puzzled as we are supposed to go for dinner which he mentioned earlier. He leaded me into Gold Class Lounge for our DINNER!

*stunned* It was a big surprise.

We were ushered by the staff to our seat. The ambience is great and there is no one except us. We ordered a set dinner each. I was so comfortable with it. Keep taking photos like i was a country bum who arrived in the city. =S

Our appetizer arrived. I had pumpkim soup while he had mushroom soup. I nvr think the food will be as good as those highly rated restaurants outside the lounge. I was amazed that the standard are pretty good. It taste great. We had bread to serve together with it. It already make me full. I still had my GC Burger with wedges and Indian curry fillet rice later as main course. Also not forgeting our dessert, brownie with icecream and his fav blueberry cheese cake. Oh ya.. our two pots of tea toO..

We didnt finished our food when the show was able to start. The waiter came to verify with our show timing and offered to transfer our food inside our seats inside.

As i entered, the food is already placed nicely on our table next to our armchair. Dear is super happly with the seat as it is huge space to sit and lay on it. The seat can be recline to 180 degree like a bed. He kept eating his main course while i tried to clear mine before the theatre turned dark.

The feeling is marvelous.. I had a wonderful dessert with watching the show. The whole seat (or i should called it a bed) is so spacious that i can covered the provided fleece blanket on my lower body while i was gulping my dessert at the same time.

Dear is also happy with the food and the luxurious feeling at the gold class theatre. Honestly this is the very first time i cannot finish all my food for a set meal. The table at our seat were totally full with our set meals order. The portion is quite big for a petite size like me. I planned to treat him a big combo of popcorm and softdrink when he mentioned abt movie watching earlier. Ended up, i didnt get it as we were too full.

The whole service is great except a minor miscalculation on our bill. Glad that one of the staffs realised that our discount was not reflected our bill and offered to solve for us immediately.

Also he made another surprise after the movie. He drove to my fav park to have our exchange anniversary gifts session. I appreicated with his actions and gifts. They were awesome and practical.

I think this was not a simple dinner and movie as he mentioned, It considered grand celebration.

P.S. Thanks for his gift. I love it. Hope he will like what i had picked for him.

Comments

Lee said…
Hi Jeremin, looks like you both had fun.
Like your mentioned about having 'hawker food'. I sure miss that.
By the way, you dropped by my place yesterday but I am not able to locate which posting you popped into.
Do let me know, thank you.
Have a nice day, Lee.

Popular Posts