718th entry

I had been missing for the past whole week. I am still around but i have nothing interesting to blog.

Many things had happened. I had inherited an item from granny first as she worried that i was not left anything when she depart this world. I never expect anything from her as i wasn't her favourites. Perhap under my mum's old traditional teaching, daughters are not entitled anything. I did objected at first but finally give up after i understand her intention. She want me to remember her when she is gone.

I had a tea break and dinner with an old friend. The pasta and bake rice is great despite it located at the foodcourt. The night view is also great. Next time i will bring my other friends there in future.

Dear is busy with his coming test and we had not been meeting for many days. Today he popped by to treat me lunch. Despite the whole lunch was only one hour and half, my mood seem better. Really appreciated that he starved himself to have a late lunch with me. =)

My best friend will become Mrs Low after 20 Jan, 3pm. Hope both of them will have a happy and blessed marriage.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oooo.... wud you inherit wor? Gold necklace?
Jeremin said…
reply to cleffairy:
Not necklace, but bracelet.

Popular Posts