720th entry

It had been quite a while that i didn't blogged.

More stuffs broke down. My laptop had certified death few days ago. I love that laptop as i can lean on bed or sofa to do my e-book reading without sitting at the desk. I love snug at my bed and read my overdue ebooks that were inside the hard drive. Haiz. Now i had to switch back to my desktop for the time being.

My printer was down again. I felt that i should agree to buy the printer when i was at the sale with my folks previously. If i had bought it, i think i can do my printing without getting trouble to plead others to print it for me.

It seem that i have mood swings recently. Dear sensed that i am totally weird and quiet when he forked out his precious time from school and works to bring me for a show. I supposed to be happy and i was totally not in the right mood at that moment. And i became happier after taking some sweet foods.

By the rate of eating sweet food, i think i will become rounder and plumper.. =S

Comments

Popular Posts