719th entry

Recently, everything in the house seem to break down.

Firstly it was my mum's tv. I was watching drama at the living room and she exclaimed loudly for my help. Realised the motion picture is gone and all i can hear the sound of the show. I think i can certified death.

Next, the bathroom in master bedroom is leaking. It had been leaking two days and the leaking is getting worse. Dad thought that it was the hose which was broken. Change this and that.. And concluded that the tap is spoilt. Oh great.. Lucky dear taught me a method to stop the leak temporary. Hope dad will get a new tap for replace during the weekend. Otherwise the bill for water will be high.

Worst and not the worst, the electrical kettle is spoilt. I think im quite lucky with this issue. I bought on my mum's behalf during dec sale. Thanks to my dear who got the discount during last mth. If not, i will not buy to backup the old leaking kettle which we are using. Mum want to use it till it really spoilt and change. And now, we had no choice but to change it for the cny.

It reminded me a year ago that my household items all start to break down at the same time. That time, it was the TV at the living room, the washing machine and my CPU... I had a tough time during that period. This round, it was not so bad except the leaking tap. Tortured me for two days...

Hope there are no more items in my house break down again..

Comments

Anonymous said…
OMG... why so sway wan?
Jeremin said…
Ya loh.. so unlucky..

Popular Posts