744th entry

Met Colleen on last wed. I treated her a belated birthday lunch. It was quite a scrumptious lunch as we had two main pasta course with two big glasses of ice blended cookie monster. Since both of us had a heavy lunch, we went to her house to play Wii sport! I played nearly 4 hours and ended up with muscle cramps.. =S

Next time i need to warm up before i start to play Wii..

On last fri, 4th June, dear dated me out and surprisingly he gave me a surprise by booking the movie, Sex and the city 2. I had been a fan of this drama when i had the channel HBO.. I had a good laugh with dear especially Samatha's dirty naughty words.. Haha..

On sat, dear and i sent his mum to airport.She was going Guilin for a week with her siblings. After sending her off, both went to meet up my ex-classmates. Some of them who i had not met them since after graduation and they still look the same. We had a wonderful chat and dinner. The feeling is great to find back them throught facebook. =)

On sunday, i accompanied folks to Tampines one for shopping and i managed to buy something for him. =)
Dear popped by my house for dinner as no one was cooking for him on that day.

Yesterday, i was so sick of home until i forced dear to go out with me. And as usual, we went for movie and dear claimed that i look glumpy for whole day. Perhap i need some surprise.. Ate a cup of Ben and Jerry Icecream and i felt better immediately.. Sweet food is always my comfort food. Make me smile.. =)

Comments

cleffairy said…
=D Glad you had a good time there! :D

Popular Posts