748th entry

Oh.. I am very hardworking in reading books. I had completed two ebooks of Cecelia Ahern, If you can see me now & Book of tomorrow.

If you can see me now - It is a touching story, in my opinion. I did cried when i read the ending part. Ivan, an imaginary friend, really love and did his best for Elizabeth. And the design of the children playroom is really amazing... those painting which they had spent together happily..

Book of Tomorrow - It is about an teenage girl, Tamara who had lost his dad and the wealth which the family had. Her mother and her need to stay over at Arthur and Rosaleen's house. This is where she discovered the garden of the castle and a book of tomorrow. Soon, she discovered the mysteries which everyone is keeping mute. The ending was quite unexpected. It was so adventurous until i cannot stop reading the book despite it was wee hours.

From the books, i learn a few tips in writing.

"In the next garden a man whistled a tune i wasn't familiar with while he pointed the garden hose toward his car and watched as the soapy suds slithered down the side, revealing a new spank".  - Quoted from "If you can see me now"
I showed this sentence to dear and he gave me a "wow" look. In short, my neighbour is washing his car in the garden. I felt that if i can describe the surrounding with such details, my dear promised that i can pass in my English test.

I really make me understand why i failed badly for my language. I need to brush up a lot in writing..

The book of tomorrow let me learn that we should cherish the ones we had now. Our future is built by our own decisions.

Heart = "secret garden"...

Hmmm.. now i really love to read! =)

Dear is trying to introduce me John Grisham's book. His sister had been reading non-stop... And lucky i found a website to able to download the ebooks of his books.

Meanwhile, i will try to finish the rest of ebooks which Cleffairy offered me. Btw Cleff, I had finished the books of Twilight saga (4books), Dan Brown - Digital Fortress and Cecelia Ahern - Book of tomorrow & If you can see me now. Thanks for sharing it to me.. =)

Comments

Popular Posts