747th entry

I fall in love again.. With Toy story, of cos. Who else? =P

I dragged my dear to watch this movie. I already told him that this movie is a must-to-watch movie since the begining of the year when i know the list of movies showing this year! I am a fan of toy story since the very first movie. Perhap it was a teen-hood memory.. I remember watching this with my bro, i think..

Love the funny part from movie 1 to 3..

It is a pretty comedy and touching movie. I love the laughter i had during this show. Imagined that my dear had to keep me silent throughout the show by saying "shhhhh" when i laugh too loud? I usually well-behave lady, especially in public area such as cinema. I really behave wild like a little kid.. Haha..

During the show, i only not laugh hard but also cry badly.. I felt that it was a touching moment when the Andy had to leave his beloved toys that grow together with him. I also cried when Woody and the rest departed for attirc and college.. I cried and wept like i had lost someone dearly..

My tears only dried up abit during the credit when i saw Buzz is dancing like a spanish.. Muhaha..

Love Buzz behaved so romantic... It always make me laugh..
Love the whole group (in Part 1) when they cross the road unhurt but created a big chao mess in traffic..
Love the whole group (in Part 1) when they had to jump together to open the sliding door..
Love the whole group (part 2) when they want to save Woody in the airport...
Love the part when all of them held their hands together when they were going to burn off..
Love the 3 alien toys save the whole group in the trash factory...
Love Woody never left anyone behind in all 3 movies...
Love the friendship Buzz and Woody had...
Love Mr and Mrs Potatos Head and their accessories...
Love the silly Rex, the Dinosaur do the wrong thing at impt time..
Love the dancing Buzz with Jess
Love the Hamm, the piggy bank, always be the Bad Guy in Andy's imagination..
Love the stinky doggie who always be the rope when they need him...
Lastly, love the phrase... "No toys will left behind" by Woody and "To the infinity and beyond" By Buzz..

The soundtrack seem nice toO... My dear told me that he saw a boy holding a Buzz figure when we were in the cinema. I saw it too when the show ended.. It was quite a big one loh...

In simple, I simply love the whole movieseries..



Comments

Popular Posts