746th entry

The battle..

I am still in shock. Even the man who suddenly shout from downstair who is strolling his dog make me jump like a frog!

The battle began from 8.30pm after dinner. I was using my computer and doing my work at the same time. I heard a buzz sound and look up. There is a big fat creature at my left hand side of the curtain. My table is just next to the window with curtain.

Since it was pretty early, no one is asleep. I scream for help. If i scream at wee hours, i will be in hot soup and mum will wake up and scold me for the rest of the week for disturbing her.

Dad came to my rescue, i presumed. He came in and ask me what had happened. I told him that fat cockroach is on the curtain.

He took a tissue from my tissue box, used it to catch with his hand. I tot he will sucessfully as bro and him always my knight saviiour from cockroach when i was young.

End up, he failed. That creature crawled into the hole where i place my cpu and moderm. This is just exactly few cm where i seated to study and use the PC.

Oh great! How am i going to do my works now??

Dad just walk off and say it will be fine..

What an encouragement i received!!

I became tensed up. However i had no choice but sit back there to do my work. I kept presume that it had escape from that area as cockroach can do anything great to escape.

Several hours and there is no sight of it. I felt relief until 11.15pm. I heard some noise from the cpu. It wasn't me to press button on cpu. I re-heard the noise. It is somewhere near cpu.. And i quickly stand up.

Lucky after i stand up, the cockroach crawl out from that hole... I ran for life and kept screaming for help.

I dun care if mum is asleep or what.. My life is in danger with the cockroach who tresspass my territory! I wonder how am i going to sleep with a flying cockroach in my room?

Dad was still awake, watching tv drama in the living room. He came to my rescue, i hope.

He kept looking around and say the creature is disappeared. My last sight of it was at the keyboard area/ I wonder if it flew to my table or still existed in my room. He want to give up but i spotted it at the door of my cupboard.

He tried to catch but fail again. This time i am super pissed. I went to get my pesticide, waiting to appear again. Dad spotted it at the door and ask my weapon for it. He spray and spray.. but it flew away.

Dad still looking ard like he had lost something. Lucky for me, my eyes are sharp. I saw it flew to the corner near my dustbin.

Dad flipped ard the area and saw it. He spray and spray.. And he declared he had won..

Ya, he won with my help.. =S

He just left my room with the dead creature out of my room. I felt pleased until i saw the mess that dad had created!!

Stinking room with mess.. Oh great.. Now i had to clear the big mess..

Thanks to that awful creature!

Comments

Popular Posts