314th entry

There are a lot of things happened on me since last entry on wed.

  • I met up weiwei and ah min on fri for lunch and dinner. Thanks ah min for the dinner treat. The gals were happily shopping while i was their fashion consultant. Both were loaded with their prized battle items. Both said that i was talent and should go for this line instead. Honestly im not as they think. Im not very interested on fashion line as i was not wild creative. All i only did a little homework by observing, reading and watching at fashion show occassionly for the new trend for the season. However I loved interior designing instead. Do u know that my current room was designed by me? The contractor follow exactly what i draw my draft sketch (that i completed in 45 min during my poly lecture). I was proud of myself esp relatives and friends came to my room and praised it was cosy.

  • Results are out earlier online. Perhap with the help of the shining lucky star in the sky shone brightly once on me, i managed to scrape through this round. Mum is pleased that she need not paid me extra anymore. As i had promised that she need to paid 3 years and my studies was unable to complete in 3 years. I got loan from someone else instead from her. I did make a good strategy last year that i forced myself to clear the maximum units to minimized my financial load this year. Bro felt relief when he knew i clear my exams. He said that he will return temple to offer the god for the blessing he prayed for me. Maybe he really don't pin any hope on my studies.

  • There are good and bad news happened to me. I felt that both are bad ones to me. I need to prepare the worst scenario of both cases especially the good new may overturn into another bad one if it is not carefully handle. I thought that my burden will be gone after my results were known. However it is not. This was rather heavy problems for me and i must overcome these.

  • I cried.

  • Today it was my luckiest day. I have alot of new items, mostly are free. I hardly find my shoes size in Singapore but today I managed to get the my small size heel in Johor Bahru. If anyone knew where to get size 3 or person size customization shoes, please inform me. Beside that, i got a pair of peach colour sunglasses and two blouses sponser paid by someone. This lead to a kind couple who want me to join their total billing, so that i will get a free leather coin purse. His husband is very cute and kept asking me am i very happy to have that coin purse. He also dun wanna me to have any dispute on the total payment and kept asking me repeatly on method of payment was all right. i think i will grow plumper as someone bought me two boxes of mooncake and cakes for my holiday snack.

  • I went for a steamboat dinner as my cousin and his husband were back from bangkok. They returned to meet all us up as they will be shifting to France, most like they will locate at Paris permanently. I saw her wedding photos in france. It was beautful city and everything taken in the photos seem extremely nice. Wedding in the countryside church, dinner at her husband's grandparent big countryside villa and other scenery of the village and city making me sure that i wanna to make a trip down there one day. Before i departed, she is willing to invite me to stay over in her house in france after settling down. I promised her i will save money to visit her, speaking with her french.

Comments

pinkballz said…
if u need recommendation of customised shoes, eg. heels or cover shoes... i have contact.

Popular Posts