322th entry

I knew it was pretty late at night.. i will be sleeping after blogging. So i will not be checking my grammer and spelling errors. Please forgive me if u spot any..

Just only couple of hours ago, many things had happened. It makes me feel I am old.

I thought that asking me to be her godmother of her future child is just a joke in the first place. However as this topic became more frequent and I felt this is path that I can’t be avoid.

Someone raise the issue again. I told her that if she is pregnant, I will rub her stomach and tell whisper softly to the baby. I will tell how willful the mother is and asking the baby doesn’t even follow mother’s bad habit. I hope this will abolish her idea of asking me to be the godmother of her child. Hee..

I had many people asking me to be their god mother and even god mother of their future kids. Though I did not response anything, i did receive an email greeting, call me "Mother" on one of the festivals. For goodness sake, I am younger than those people.

Beside that, I got people calling me as teacher too. I used to teach them when we are having group study for math. Since then, this term was still remaining till now when we met. One of them had brought me her bf to let me “inspect” for approval few years ago and I will be seeing another couple tomorrow. Friends are suggesting me to doll up more fiercely to tease the couple. Haha..

I felt like an old granny will be seeing their son in law or daughter in law, older people is calling me mother and booking me to be their future child god mother. These actions do sound me old.

Finally, the secret that I help to keep had exposed. I had a hard time to keep this issue quiet and had done many white lies for it. I felt relief that it was exposed due to a mailing letter received. I was not sure whether it was good to keep this longer.

I want to praise my dad today.


Dad, you are the best! *hugs*

In the eyes of his children, we never thought he will be the key person to clear the obstacle for us. He did twice for me; by giving me nod as approval to do what I really want though my mum objects repeatedly.

Now he did once for his son. He really did help his beloved son a very deep help. Though dad never say any word that he love his son but he really surprise me that he did talk to mum rational points which I was trying to transmit these to mum for past few months. I though mum will explode but she listens to him silently. The first trial had cleared by him.

Meanwhile, ah min came to my home for dinner and offered accompany to the lonely old folk and me. She did bring a bit comfort and joy to my old folks and me. At least she was around to keep the tension less tense.

The final trial held when the son returned home. I thought the trial will turn into an ugly one but I managed to round the matter into a peaceful situation. Mother didn’t make a fuss after the discussion and the matter was finally over.

I bet he will give dad a good birthday gift this year.

From today onward, I will bark at him if he ever claim dad don’t love him.

Also I felt envied about my bro. He got dad and me to help him over the first cross fire encounter with my mum. I had none of them of help me any fire cross with mum for the past twenty over years.

He is bloody fortunate...

*tears rolling*

Perhaps I am greedy; I do hope that I will receive such a fortunate feeling too...

Comments

LuKe said…
Wow~ what a post...

Keke well do you know why you have so many pple ask u be Godmother or be a teacher to help them "inspect"? Simple - you earn respect. Be proud of it.

Anyway, glad everything has turned out fine in your family. Don't worry, bridge will be straight once the boat reach it, so dun think so much till it comes.

.LuKe.
pinkballz said…
sensitive topic for me.... regards to father & mother.
Anonymous said…
Hey, dun treat it as your mum and dad dun lurve you, its becoz of lurve, they restrict you to do this and that and we feel they do not understand us. They lurves you and wants to protect you and tats why you feel they are restricting you.
Frankly speaking, I ve seen frenze who parents totally bo chap them and when they see my parents nagging at me, they grew green with envy tat at least my parents cares. Simply speaking, they take this situation from another point of view.
Anyway, a few more nagging cant hurt you since you have endure it for so many years liao..hahah, sometimes we just have to open one ear and close one. Things are not as bad as you perceived.
Cheers
荣儿

Popular Posts