323th entry

Thanks to the thur's big heavy rain.

I got a cold due to it.

THe rain was simply too heavy until i was drenched totally wet. Don't scold me.. i did use my umbrella but it was simply useless for the rain. Yes, i felt like i was bathing with my t-shirt, jean and new track shoes. My hair was wet until water was dropping from down my hair and i was sitting in the cold bus and icy lecture theatre later. Bag was wet toO and anything inside it was wet too. I tried to wear my partly wet sweater to warm myself but it seem useless.

I start to sneeze non stop after five hours in wet clothes in the icy area.

***

One staff in the supermarket mistaken me as a auntie from my back view. -_-"

I was spotted my pri classmate's mother. She disbelief when i was not married and dun have any bf yet. She clarified this matter with my mum and asked me anyhow pick a guy in school to be my bf. Mum started this matter again when we were making dumpling. She wanna to teach me ways to get near to guys but after listening, her tips are simply more like how to get new classmates. How do this call tips? 0_o? haha..

Meanwhile, colleen sms me telling me an auntie who is a mother of one child, call her auntie while calling a 30+ year old guy as boy who is simply much older than colleen. Haha... At least she make me laugh today..

Comments

Popular Posts