315th entry

U maybe surprise with the time i blog this entry. Yes, i woke up darn early just to avoid the online traffic for registering my units. I actually woke up 6.59am as the registration time is starting 7am. When i opened my eyes, i was still wondering whether i should confirm taking management accounting (MA) this year. This action did wasted me half an hour in bed by debating my inner self. I did discuss the advice with tim who had taken this unit last semester thr sms on last fri regarding ma. I start to be panic as tim was good in accounting, had failed his MA. However he still encoraged me to go ahead as he assured me that the lecturer is good. Since my friend had failed her AF, so i left alone to take this unit individually. This also indicate that no one help in this unit esp copying notes since i was super blind and slow in copying.

I did try to change initally. However, i still kept my current plan for my units this year after i realised any amendment changes does cost me additional fees of fifty over dollars. Since i had pass all the units and therefore i was not allowed to change these for free. Therefore my decision making is still cost-based. Perhap i should be suitable to take MA, as this unit was mainly on the topic of cost.

Therefore i should need to work extra hard not only in MA but Management Mathematic. I saw the study guide and i had completely forget all my Mathematic 1 unit!

Oh dear! Im beginning to sweat already. -_-"

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey!
Congrats! You did it! Many happy returns!
荣儿
pinkballz said…
hmm... must work hard for MA lor... i know of pple who flunk MA, but that doesn't mean that the unit is risky.

Popular Posts