319th entry

I haven't blogged for past few days and i got tons of info to update.

Someone mentioned to me that my language had improved in my blog. 0_o? I was forever being condemned my language is bad and someone did praise me. I wonder the person was in the right mind when mentioning that sentence. However the person did comment that there are lesser comments. Someone guess that the readership rate had gone down. Im not worry on readership rate as im not publisher.The only fear that i will lose those regular encouragement from my blogger friends.


Managed to catch up some old time on msn with ivan and tim few days ago. I had months didn't chat with both of them. However, both gave me a good nice laugh..

Hooray! Finally my lesson for this week is over... Haha.. it sound like i had a terrible week but it is not that bad.. Just feel happy that i can inhibitate at home.

I felt that something is different in school.

Bus stop opp our school had shifted further away due to the alighting problems. I had to walk few hundred metres extra. Nevermind, i just treated to do more exercise for my obese figure.


There are more benches on the 1st level esp outside LT 1.11 . Usually it look spacious and able to place the reception or buffet. However i feel the area is now crampy and smoky due to many benches for the students to revise or do their projects.

I felt more strangers than friends in school. I used to meet friends or familar faces while i was walking to lecture hall, library or canteen. However, there are strangers pass by me now.

*****

I had MM on wed morning. The lecturer kept introducing himself for the 1st 20 min and telling everyone he married a Singaporean lady and had 5 daughters. THe oldest daughter is now currently K1. Non of my lecturers are willing to tell much of their personal life except him. He promised to test us "qian bian" questions for every lesson.

The first lesson was not tat bad as the lecturer was going through set theory which i had learn the basis for "O level". However i dun really understand the way the lecturer is teaching. I wanna to faint as the later chapters were getting more diffcult. Btw, i had tons of homework to do for this subject though it is merely 1st week.

Today afternoon i had MA lesson. I had a good laugh for the past 3 hours. Tim was right! As wat he had mentioned earlier on msn, attending Mr Mok's MA is a entertaining and laughing lesson. I felt he is more joker and crapper than Nagib. He is more superior than him. No wonder both of them are good friends. However i began to sweat due to the difficulty of the tutorials questions i had just now.


Tons of homeworks and readings to do toO.. *sobsob*

While i was waiting in the library for my daddy to fetch me, i went to photocopy a chapter of the textbook. The gal next to me was photocopying the same book as me. I guessed she is the same class as me since she is zipping after the lecture end. We began to smile beginning each other and chat finally. I realised she is 2nd year student and taking same MA class alone. I promised that next week we will sit together. Hopefully, i will not forget her face as i had poor memorising person names and faces.

Comments

Anonymous said…
HHHAHA!, you have mok tian soon and nagib for your lectures as well ar? HAHHA, both are crappy and mok is a serious speculator! HAve fun and make more frenze leh! got nice nice gals dun forget to intro also hor!HAHA
荣儿。。
pinkballz said…
ya, mok is well-known to be crappy. but he seems to despise Balwant Singh's teaching.

a tip for you. 2 grammar mistakes:
" someone did praised me. I wonder the person was in the right mind when mentioning that sentence. However the person did commented that there are lesser comments."

after "did", the verb is in present tense. so it should be "did praise", "did comment".
LuKe said…
I'm here!!! Hahaha...

.LuKe.
Jeremin said…
rong~er: 0_o" it seem that most gals i knew are attached. Oh ya, I had Nagib for lecturer for past 3 years. THis year, i had Mr Mok and Dr Phil.

Clar: orh.. i need more improvement! thank for spotting my error. *hugz*

Luke: Glad u are still ard. Hope to see u more frequently :)
pinkballz said…
oinkz. u r welcome.

Popular Posts