320th entry

I had been tagged by Lemonkiss and Clar. So i shall join the fun toO..

20 random facts about myself. However if u read my blog regularly, u should know most of the facts

  1. I had a father, mother and a brother.
  2. I am going to have a sister-in-law soon.
  3. I am the youngest in the family but I am the servant of all of my family members.
  4. Many people mistake me and my bro are an item. They dun believe that we are sibling.
  5. I am the noise maker in the family. When I am not around, the house became quiet till u can hear the clock clinking.
  6. I had many close and blogger friends offer me help when I need it.
  7. I had won twice in a lucky draw in my entire life, one is my fav idol, jacky cheung cd album and other one is an elle sunglass.
  8. I won $800 for scholarship and award for being top in the whole stream for math for sec 1 and art for sec two. Nearly got top for home economic as I merely had 2 marks lesser than the top student of that unit.
  9. I had promoted from normal stream to express stream during sec school.
  10. I received excellent for all performance in attachment and won third for report writing for that attachment.
  11. My family never attends any my award giving ceremony.
  12. I had skip class twice before and never get caught once.
  13. My name nearly became Zhen Ni as my family feel that reading out my whole name including my surname was pronounced like “I dislike u” in Cantonese. Therefore they change to my current Chinese name, which is worse.
  14. I was premature baby and spent more than one month staying in hospital after I was born. Now premature problem caused me some health problems.
  15. No one believes that I was a Chinese when I was young. It is due to my extreme dark skin tone.
  16. No one believed that I am older than clar when I stand next to her.
  17. I loved to travel and had traveled to Malaysia, Bin tan, Bangkok (3 times) and Tokyo before.
  18. The wildest thing I did that I confirmed an air ticket and flew off after 16 hours.
  19. I sketch my own room interior design within 45min.
  20. The only collection of whole series book is Harry Potter (from book 1 to current book 6).

Comments

Popular Posts