328th entry

Thanks to Luke for informing me the post editor is back to normal.

I knew i have been blogging less. Honestly, i seemed to have lesser things to blog. Perhaps too much private matters in mind, lesser time in school and no silly matters happened ard me to write.

I had been mistaken stranger's backview as my graduating school mates in school. Not one but twice. Perhap i miss them badly and hope these familiar friends will pop out to give me a surprise.. Perhap i felt toO lonely in school.

Ah luan went to kl for hoilday or personal reason (err... whatever wat reason. At least she will enjoy herself over the weekend there). However i knew she is coming back today. Before she departed, she informed me, just like an daughter telling her mum where she is going and when she is back. Ok.. i resigned.. She had been calling me mum since years ago... At least she promised she will try to search for my fav t-shirt brand over there.

I thought i am generous showering my care and concern to everyone who i knew.. However it was wrong. I did ponder that moment for deciding whether shall i offer listening ear and shoulder. I have a selfish mind at that moment.. Afterall, i am a human.

However i still follow my heart and left the friend a msg that i am around.

Comments

pinkballz said…
jeremin, can u check what's ur schedule on 2 Dec (Fri)? If possible, I will meet u up for a final briefing.
LuKe said…
Jeremin: "shower care and concern over everyone...selfish mind..." - same here. I understand what you are going through.

.LuKe.

Popular Posts