335th entry

2nd entry of the day.

Previous entry was about my dating trait. I tried it out for funny. After reading the conclusion, i asked myself whether is this the trait i want for? I recalled a conversation. I did mention to her something like.. "filial, true to each other"..

As i had mentioned that I had been dealing the marriage topic for someone all along. Perhap this challenge was great or i was totally inexperience, i started to feel tired. Sometime i felt i was torn between them. Honestly this made me starting to fear marriage in the future.

Being a civil student previously, i knew this basic theory that once foundation is not properly laid, there will be more further problems in future. I must always bear in mind with this.

My eyelids were heavy. Dun worry that i wanna to cry, it is only a signal indicating i am going sick soon.

I had a good laugh this early afternoon. My whole family was searching for our house key which was missing without notice. We search high and low and i was already clueless after searching for the living, dining room, kitchen, storage room, my room, my bro's room and even the jounery from carpark to my doorstep. The problem is dunno who had lock the door and displaced those keys after my parent returned home. We searched and searched and we nearly give up. Finally we realised that the person who made us so busy is my father. He found the bunch of keys in his pants.

*The funniest of all, i did search his pants and heard sound of keys noise but i slipped my fingers and felt a bunch of dad's key pouch. Then dad exclaimed the keys were not with him and asked me to focus mum's pant instead. Therefore i stopped further digging his pockets and search mum's.

We spent nearly half an hour on this nonsense but we had a great laugh. Haha..

Comments

pinkballz said…
u watching the coming HP movie?

Popular Posts