330th entry

I had a busy monday but i felt glad. It is because i saw alot of many matters throughout the whole day.

Situation #1

I saw a situation regarding money. This gave me a deep impression while i was waiting. There is an elderly man, who rejected his cheque of cash prize after claiming it. He left his cheque at the counter and walked off. The cheque worth at least 5 thousand dollars. A big of crowd saw this too and i heard alot of voices.

Voice #1: Wahh lao, he is rich man! Dun want his money...

Voice #2: Is he mad?

Voice #3: Money also dun want. If he dun wan, i wan..

However i believed that the old man had a better reason which no one knew.

Situation #2

Today I was mistaken i was under the legal age for three times. One thought i was 16 year old, another one tot i was under 18 year old and someone wanna confirm by checking my identify card.

Haha.. Bro said this is a good sign..

Situation #3

I help someone searching for diamond ring recently. My dear finger have been trying out dozen times of different carat diamond rings and all look nice on it.

I learned more knowledge of the 4C diamond.

It started to make my heart itchy for diamonds again..

Situation #4

Mum is starting to accept the idea that my bro is planning to settle down with her gf. She told the salelady that she is getting that gift for her future daughter in law.

Comments

Popular Posts