325th entry

I had lunch with colleen at her workplace on sat.

Thanks to her and i got discount for the meal and it really save me alot. Later we went to shop for her mum's gift and went to the "xu liu san" (1st outlet in singapore which located at orchard) to try out the famous hongkong dessert shop . The items in the singapore menu are less than in hongkong's outlet. My bro did snap the menu when he went hoilday to hk. The dessert are mainly fruit as the main theme and those i tried out were delicious but expensive. The price range from $4.50 to $16.50. However my bro told me it was the same price range in hk. Colleen and i had promised to return there another day when we are not broke.

Thanks to colleen who make my digestion became faster as we ran from WheelLock Place to Taka to PS and back to Orchard MRT less than an hour to settle the gift for another friend of colleen.

During dinner, Ah luan suggest to bring us a western restaurant instead of the crowded, oily pepper lunch restaurant. The western food was marvelous and we sat for hours to eat our delicious main dish and dessert till the very last order.

I had a long period didn't have a good chat with them. This made my dinner more enjoyable..

Next time i shall go there to eat again..

Comments

Anonymous said…
it should b xu liu san??
Jeremin said…
ok... i edit already. Thx

Popular Posts