326th entry

I was tagged by luke..
this is very best answer that i can think at this moment..
Five colours and the first sexy/sex-related item that comes to mind

-_-" i never think of this topic before...
colour: red, purple, yellow, black and whilte
item: err... no idea..

Five celebrities of the same sex that you COULD have a crush on

Im very straight.. i dun tink i will have any answer for that..

Five things you plan to do before this week ends

Darn... I got very long list to complete this week but i will list out the most important things..

There are:
  • need to complete MM homework & assignment
  • need to complete MA homework
  • need to read up MA further reading chapters
  • need to clear up my table. (it was super messy due to so many newly distributed lectures notes).
  • buy batteries for my torchlight (my house got blackout on fri afternoon due to the striking lighting and i can't see anything in the house as the weather was so cloudy and pitch black).

Five singers/artistes/Djs whose song can make you dance/groove

Jacky cheung
Miriam Yeung
.
.
.

i can't think liao... *help*

Five people you wish to pass this heel/baton to

I don't think i got enough friends to pass this on.. so anyone is allow to pass this on if they are super darn free...

Better go and do my homework.. i got two days to date due..

Comments

pinkballz said…
jeremin, my more concrete schedule and plan is more or less ready. just want to let pple vet it thru b4 releasing...

wanted to tell u that ur list of duties has add-ons... ;P stuff eg. safekeep my wallet, keys and HP. will email to u when it is ready.

anyway, 1 day before wedding, will run thru things w/ u.
LuKe said…
LOL thanks for actually reading my blog :P

.LuKe.

Popular Posts