327th entry

I guess there is something wrong with the Blogspot server. Although the "create" posting was a big mess, im still able to update my blog. Hope the staffs will solve the problem soon.

Finally i change my spec after years of complaining. I think i will unable to go out for gathering for the next few weeks, perhap at least one month or more. Both Colleen and Pr1ncess gatherings have to postpone for the time being. I felt a pinch after paying few hundred bucks on my spec which i dun really like. Planned to get half rim as it is cheaper. But it will chip easily which mean need to change a new pair again. Also my "roughness" style of maintaining of my spec mean i was adviced to get a full rim spec. The new spec look similar to my current one but black colour instead.

I was nearly hit by shattered beer glass while i was having dinner. Mum was facing opp me and her face suddenly turn weird. She seem wanna to open her mouth but no words were out. Her mouth produce a sound of "Ahhhh...." However before a proper word is out yet, i heard a very loud shatter sound behind me on the very next second . I turned around and saw tons of little sparking broken glass crystal were widely spread. Few pieces were landed near my feet. If the force was greater, i guess my back will have some pretty embroidered crystal. All thanks to this teenage boy who pushed the dirty plates one side and caused the beer glass to drop.

Five min later, a similar sound was heard again. It was just a couple of table away from mine. I wonder im bad luck or the coffeeshop had a bad fengshui.

Comments

LuKe said…
You're not alone in the blogger post editor problem - my fren and I, along with another blog has the same problem. It's not just our system - it seems something happened during the update of blogger server.

May I ask, are you using Windows XP SP1?

.LuKe.
Anonymous said…
Y R U SO BAD LUCK or u did'n't wash hands after going toilet. Lucky u not hurt n yr mum very slow motion, we r not in the 70's or 80's qiong yao's drama everything must b slow......
take care i m not with u..

xiaoyanzi
Jeremin said…
Luke: Sorry, i dunno wat is SP1 but I know my pc is using Window XP.

Xiaoyanzi: I will take care myself when u r not ard me. Thanks for yr concern.
LuKe said…
Post Editor ok le...

.LuKe.

Popular Posts