331th entry

I was a traveller adviser for ah min. She called me for help where she can get a good currency exchange and how to activiate her mobile auto roam service just an hour plus before she depart. Ah min should be somewhere having fun in Cameron Highland. Before she left Singapore, she sent me a msg,

"mum, ...blah blah blah (her nonsense text msg)... take care of yr nose. Muack."

Err... Not again.. "Mum" again.. -_-"

She must be missing colleen and me as she sent us another sms msg from there at 5am.



*****
For one particular story from music diary and I copy this summary part from Cruz's blog

Girl meets Guy.
Girl gets along fine with Guy.
Girl meets Guy’s friends and relatives.
Girl is so happy cos she thought she’s found the One.
One day, Girl sits in a coffeeshop waiting for Guy.

Girl sees Guy approaching and waves.
Girl hears Woman telling Kid, “Daddy is here.”
Girl sees Kid running up to Guy and calls him Daddy.
Wah lao eh!
Guy says he will split with Wife.

Girl agrees to wait.Wife turns up and slaps Girl.
Guy slaps Wife for slapping Girl.
Wah lao eh!
Girl leaves Singapore, heartbroken.
So sad…
Girl returns to Singapore after her parents’ demise.

Girl writes to 933.
Girl leaves Singapore after selling the house.
Girl is still single.
So sad…


End of story.

My comment:

"First you give me hope but now you drove me to despair"

Comments

Popular Posts