346th entry

I had secretly cry for hours.

I am really upset and angry with the matter.

This is the ever the first time that i have mind to use violence to give someone a big tight slap.

Friends who knew me, i am as gentle as a sheep.

*ok, dun get choke*

Only people will treat me violent but not me to them.

Proof? Those who saw my old and previous blue back marks can proof for me.

I talked with this matter with two close ones. Two gave me a different views. One told me it is caused by the way of teaching the child while the other point me this action is known as irrespectful.

After chatting with the latter, i felt better. At least this friend of mine gave me a different view.

But i am still mad with tat person. I should a cold war at least a longer period with the person.

Comments

pinkballz said…
who? not me?
Jeremin said…
haha.. not u lah..

Popular Posts