356th entry

Today is the last fri of year 2005..

Haha still dun have the mood to count down. As usually i will be gluing myself at tv to watch my cable vision. I bet i will be watching the live countdown performance of the Taiwan singers and on the phone with colleen, gossiping the singers.. Also i will receiving many early bird or latecomer new year sms greetings. So let me count how many i will be receiving...

Haha... this is my usual countdown activities.

I enjoyed my last wed nite by watching the movie, The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe.

I love it! THis movie is excellent... it is a thrilling movie, with good graphic and the storyline is great!

try n go this website to explore the magical, timeless adventure..
www.narnia.com

Comments

pinkballz said…
i watched it last tues...

Popular Posts