351th entry

11 days left before first day of year 2006..

I haven't done what i should be planning for year 2005..

My head is loading with many matters and works. It seem that i have endless of works to do. Beside that, my memory is failing badly. Colleen is suspecting that i mayb have memory failing illness. I started to suspect it toO..

I had received the photos that clar mailed to me. Thanks Clar! I still prefered the one that i took back on her housewarming day cos i look more nicer on tat pic!

*grin*

I am very tired. Everything is pinning on me to do. Everyone can just call my name and they left the work for me. Haiz.. Can't they be more independent?

i wish i can collapse...

Comments

pinkballz said…
r u working?

i can't rem which 1 i passed to u on housewarming.

Popular Posts