349th entry

"Doctor ah min" is barking me over msn now...

Evidences showing my health is getting worse..
  • THis morning i woke up and realised my lip are bleeding.
  • My mild cough had turned into worse as day passed.
  • Just now, I was chatting with friends on msn until i felt weird taste on my mouth. It took me a long time before I took out my hello kitty desk mirror and see what happen. I opened my mouth to examine and discovered my upper and lower gums are covered with bloods! (Simply my mouth is cover with blood!) I thought my teeth and gums are bleeding and i ran to toilet, abandon ah min on the other end who dunno anything at this moment. I rinsed my mouth with running tap water. I still spit out watery blood after rinsing it clean. Nothing is wrong with my teeth and gums. IT came out from the very bottom of my tougue where veins and nerves are located.
  • After spitting blood, my lip turn extremely red. Lungs and chest are not comfortable.
I felt uncomfortable now...

As being a spicy lover and cold drink/dessert lover, one day without them is torturing me badly. I had been very obedient since the day i fell sick. I had not touch cold drinks, cold desserts, ice creams and spicy foods for many days. This is because i promised friends that i will attending their gatherings.

I fear i can't fulfill those promises..

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey, you ok? Its ok not to attend gathering, but you must really really take good care of yourself leh. Whats the point of attending gathering when you are not feeling well, you will be feeling uncomfortable and will not be enjoying it. I feel that for a gathering, the venue is secondary, its the company that you are with is the most important, so join gathering not for the sake of just to gather, join because you wanna enjoy the company of your frenze.
Take Good Care Leh, We guys here will be missing you for the BBQ. Its ok, we can have another some other time when you are ok!
荣儿

Popular Posts