357th entry

I had a good laugh after reading my past whole year entries. I wrote a lot of things. I did describe how each day i felt and my emotions. I realized I was either joyful at one moment or other minute glooming… I always try to re-read my entries to I refresh my memories. Perhaps my brain is too small to hold such a large capacity of memories.

Jan
Year start and I start to prepare for mock exams. The J and T Jokes begin from this month.

Feb
Busy month as I had two FULL busy week Chinese New Year gathering. Beside I had a very interesting Valentine day. Ha-ha... it is because that is the peak of the JT joke and there are many weird happening on that day. Also I managed to order for the book 6 Harry potter! :)

Mar
Two weeks of Mock exam period.

Apr
I had been attending those terrible local and overseas revision classes. I managed to give myself a short break by going to Genting highland. I remember it was shortie’s birthday on the day of departure.

May
An unforgettable cross culture wedding. Also it is time the main exam began… Fear and horror began… Nightmares are a regular visitor to me in that month.

June
The horror wasn’t stop until 2nd of the week. I managed to give a last min fly off to Bangkok.

July
The month of my birthday and lot of greetings and wishes were sent to me through many various modes of entry. This also indicated I have many birthday gatherings for this month. This is the month I start to work for vacation job. I got my harry potter bk 6 on this month.

Aug
I had been working for vacation job till 2nd week. I had been “enjoying” my holiday as a maid after that.

Sep
Results released and I am glad I had passed all units. Also I start to attend my new units in school alone without my buddies and close friends. School life had changed since.

Oct
Life is slow and boring without the laughter of school mates. I became a full time housekeeper.

Nov
Mountain of works and notes had been piling high.

Dec
Tons of appointments booked from friends due to mainly festive session. Works had been piling as it is going to reach Mount Everest.

What I had planned to done for year 2005
I think I didn’t accomplish anything what I had set except my exams.

Overall conclusion
I had been laughing for many entries between 1st quarters of the year. I spend most of the time reading each every one entry as there are very funny entries. This is because of J and T joke. Ha-ha… This really arouses many speculations and suspicions from others. I became the hottest topic of many friends and school mates.

Truly, that few months are one of my enjoyable periods of the year 2005. It is because it shows that I have many friends “care” about my status of being single. I did enjoy the attention I received and it felt great as I had never be a centre attraction in my entire life. I will bookmark that few entries such as “title: J and T” etc. it is because it really make me laugh heartily. I had lost such laughter since many years ago. I really enjoy it back… Every time I was not in good mood and these entries did help me to put a smile back on my face. Thanks for the friend who make me such a “centre person” and those close friends adding spices into the jokes.

Also I did cherish the chance to go abroad. I don’t think I will have such a luxury to have time to travel in future. This year I went to 3 countries again. Though some places I previously visited but each visit did give me different experiences and adventures. Each trip back makes me more miss my homeland’s food.

I need to readjust my emotion and mind to welcome a new family member next year. After all, I had been living the concept “my family of four” for twenty odd years and old habits hard to change.

Last but not least, friends have been around me support me without fail. I gues
s this is my greatest achievement to have them around me!

Happy New Year!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Yea, It has really been such a memorable year for you! Nice Nice! Anyway, Happy New Year!
荣儿
pinkballz said…
who's JT?

anyway gd summary...

Popular Posts