347th entry

Hmmm... I will be more busier. Another two more appointments are added into my dec schedule . Both landed on the same week. I got three appointments on the same week.

I need to add one more exchange gifts in my shopping list.

Oh... i had been busy searching for venue for wedding banquets. Most all venues are fully booked. Advice for those who need to book venue; please book the place at least 18 months beforehand if u want popular ones or held on good dates or weekend. Dun be a slow coach like me!

Btw, some strangers thought im the one who get marry while i read Her World Bride Magz.

Oh boy... the service of the restaurant i went for dinner really disappointed. I chased 3 waitress away as that im not ready for ordering. One of them really stand in front of me and waited 5 min for my order. I knew she is pissing me off as she waited a long time. However i already told her to come later. When i was paying the bill at the counter, the lady boss just snatched my 50 dollar note and gave it to someone else to settle my payment. FOr goodness sake, i haven't check the amount of the bill is correct or not. Furthermore, im not sure whether she took the right bills as there are many around the box.

Furthermore, im not full after i finished my food. U all should know how small appeitite i have. If i complaint that im not full and it mean the quantity is extremely little. Somemore i bet the bones are more than the meats!

Comments

Popular Posts