270th entry

Yah.. exam are over few hours ago..

Im back from expo. I got a free ride back to my area. Make a guess? DAddy? Bro? nope.. All wrong! Let u all guess before i announced the answer later.

Before the paper, i was having lunch as usual with tim. I spotted and waved at weiwei after she finished her paper. She told me tat she will quit from school. I was stunned when i heard that. Later she was whispering softly asking me a question.

wei: "is he yr bf?"

me: "no.."

wei: "i tot he is.. are u sure he izzit?"

me: "nope."

After i had checked my seating arrangement, i spot clar.. I was super happy to see an old friend.. but she ran away from me after throwing a magz at me. Faith and Liping waved at me and also dun dare to come near me.. *sob sob*

Didn't see lemonkiss & pr1ncess.. *more sob*

I got an sms from clar. she wrote "if i sit w u, i cant revise. will be sniggering away. huili at mrt. wen at hall1."

I replied her wat happened with weiwei's qn and she was shouting across yes..

Two idiots are shouting here and there.. she said yes while i shouted no.. we are merely few metres away.. muhahaha *silly rite?*

Tim was asking me what had happened to both of us.

*exam started*

3 hours plus later..

Ok.. managed to guess the answer who drove me back?
The answer is..... *drumming sound*

I got a free ride from tim's dad. Her mum was there toO.. Oh.. now i remember tat i forget to thanks them for the ride.. On the ride back, i realised something..

Their family are quite well to do.

Managed to chat a few min with his mum during the car ride. Then they offered to eat dinner with them since she knew my mum didn't cook for me. It was rather uncomfortable dinner as this is the first time i ate dinner with my friend's parents. I had not even have a proper dinner with colleen's parents before though i knew her 13 years already.

Im rather tired now.. wonder how many papers i managed to pass this round?

My cousin sent me a msg. "HURRAY EXAM JUST FINISHED. how yr paper jus now? wan to find one day to meet up? ask anna along?"

My schedule is going to be full soon.. does my pocket had enough $ for all those activities?

p/s ah min lah! tat time u asked me whether tat gal is his gf rite? Ya.. she is!

Comments

pinkballz said…
the pax is caiyun, not liping.
LuKe said…
lolx...funny account...hahaha~...

.LuKe.
Jeremin said…
clar: oops.. but i did saw liping with weiwei before the paper.. she just finished her MM paper

luke: ya loh..
pinkballz said…
i c...

btw, nobody is going to believe u r innocent w/ timothy... u give urself away... lalalala.
Jeremin said…
Im innocent! *innocent look*

Popular Posts