49th entry

I haven't update my blog for a couple of days because i was busy plus sick. Hmmm.. my mind was empty and dun know what to update. Dunno is it that i was too tired or too old, my memory seem failing.. I forget to cut the newspaper article for colleen before my mum sent them to recycle collecter. Oh she is a bit upset abt that matter. Luckily, it wasn't the news of her fav idol otherwise i was in deep hot soup... Also i nearly forget to bring my attachment for my classmate as she need that. Well, i need an organiser to jot all my works down before forgetting more...

I had a gathering that i need to attend during last nite. Since i was sick, they all ban me eating this and that... They are all very united and ban me a list of foods. Err.. very miserable as i only can see them eating crispy, deep fried food and cold soft drinks and my fav ice cream. I only can had a bowl of hot noodles soup plus a bottle of bitter herbal chinese tea. Wahhh... Overall the gathering was fun except abt the "banning of foods".. When i recover, i must eat those food i had missed out... plus a hot extra spicy ramen that i craving for...

Comments

Popular Posts