59th entry

Haha... im now using my brother's laptop to update my stuffs.. Wow.. a bit difference of using desktop... Smooth typing of words... Haha... Mayb pester my brother to get me a laptop... At the same time, i shouted loudly "Brother"... and asked the request... and i got such replies.. Haiz..

Bro: "It is insane to get u a laptop just to play your online games.. anyway it is you who dun wan in the 1st place when u start studying.. Also it is you who say yr exam is 100% exam based without any projects and no need to use of laptop for projects... Anyway i spent a lot on you for the tokyp trip.. No no more requests from me... Im broke! " Wahhh... such heartbroken replies..

Just read Clar's comment... Hmmm... One is funny and another one is saying a bit of sense... Thank u Clar.. Glad u got time for mine... Hee...

Trying to update the codes into my blogs which ShoRtie taught me during the dinner on sat.. NO USE @ ALL... Wahh... I tink i need her doing these linkes for me personally... Wonder when shoRtie is free to help me these stuffs since she is busy with her HOLIDAYS...

Comments

Anonymous said…
what's that guy's name eh? (the 2 wk old's Q) -clar
Anonymous said…
oh yes, i should also say welcome. it's my pleasure. (nageb taught) -clar

Popular Posts